Just have some questions about STD's and such.

Well...I was with this drunk girl last night and I put it in with no condom on. Well, after about 5 minutes I was about ready to bust, so I pulled it out, but I was still hard so she put it back in. At this point it finally hit me, I needed a condom. Now i'm paranoid as hell about an STD and there is a slim possibility shes pregnant. (Of course the pregnant thing is just a guess.) I'm thinking I should go get tested ASAP for an STD, just wanted some insight.

If I was you, I would get tested for an STD. If this was just some random girl that you didn't know, then you don't know where she has been & who she's been with.

About her being pregnant, did you cum inside her? If so then there's a great chance of her being pregnant. If you pulled out before then there's not as great of a chance. However, there's always a chance of pre cum, which can get a girl pregnant.

You probably should be tested to see if you have been infected with a disease. If you could, I would also try and keep in touch with the lady that you slept with too.

Here is a phone number for a National Hotline to answer any questions that you may have or to refer you to a local clinic.

8 am to 11 pm eastern time, 1 800 227 8922 this is a US number.