its hard to fall inlove in cyber relationship

for me its to hard to fall in love the person who meet you in cyber...i encounter that relationship now....his name is ian cashy, he told me that he love me , and i love him too..but its really hard to express my feeling for him because hes too far from me....i like to kiss and hug him but i cant because his too far for me..i like to express my feeling for him but i cant....so guys what du u like to advice for me..

well most times cyber relationships are the best because you chances are you fall in love site unseen so you love the person for who they are and vice versa, i agree that you can call him on the phone, or use actions like *hugs and kisses for you* its not the same but at least its something. trying to visit might not be the safest idea in the world, talk on the phone and get a few pics first and be careful, i wish you luck

~much love~

-stitches aka The Antihero

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

Man, I thought he lived in the same country as you until I read you last post.

Well, seriously, I only think that long distance things only work when you're in the same country and you can actually meet each other without leaving the country. However, some overseas relationships can work.

You see, there's a guy I know who lives near me now, but he is going to university on the 20th September, and he is going to be living 154 miles away from me. This will be tough, but possible to meet and stuff, but it won't be regular.

As the others have said, start talking on the phone. perhaps you could start writing proper letters to each other because it's something they have touched and you can keep it forever.

I've never been in an overseas relationship myself, so I don't know how to say it, but best of luck to you

well..i know that feeling..but don't go there...mayb u can go there for your holiday or somethin but live there? no...if u have a chance to go uk, just tell him that u have a chance to go there so we can meet and hava coffee...u know..and if it is too difficult thing to do for you...just..leave it on..mayb u would lose many things ..i have seen lots of people done that...thet have moved from usa to other countires..but..it wasn't worth to do it...i am so sorry to say it..but..u know...online..u can say whatever u want but...not many people think that they have obligate what they do in online...cuz..it is new space where we can't see and go u know..so...if you can really trust him and know everything...then it is ok..but if it is not...u have to be reasonable...how about you ask him to visit you? i thnk that is much better option.