how can you tell?!!

hey everyone, i was just wondering how can you tell if a guy is circumsized? b/c in my religion is something that is done, but my bf is a mix of religions and i have no idea how to tell, not that its a problem or anything, but i was just wondering. as well, i hear its more hygenic, how do other people feel about this?

In general, you'll only know when his penis is flaccid (soft), because there will be some loose skin (the foreskin) hanging off the end (like an arm pulled up into a sleeve); if he's circumsized, that extra skin wouldn't be present. And for the majority of uncircumsized men, the foreskin automatically pulls back when the penis is erect, so that an erect uncircumsized penis looks the same as an erect circumsized one.

You could also ask.

As far as hygiene, it shouldn't be an issue for a man who is well-groomed and knows about basic self-care. My boyfriend is uncut and his penis is extremely clean and odor-free. It's also the prettiest one I've ever seen.

When it comes to circumcision, hygene/sex/anything else, there is no funcional difference. He'll keep it clean if he wants you to have anything to do with it.

And just ask him if you're wondering.

IM very HO if you're not close enough to someone to ask a question like that, you're not close enough to be in a position to wonder...

lol thanks everyone. no its not that i mind asking him, its just i never thought of it--we recently started getting somewhat intimate and now hes on vacation so i was just wondering about it now. i do plan on asking him just out of curiosity. his penis is very clean and all, so i was just wondering. thanks everyone, especially mermaid, you really answered the question. but everyones comments were very interesting and appreciated. but i would still love to hear any more comments on opinions about circumcisions.