I want sex so bad only when I'm not in stable relations. How can it be so?

PrettyGood

Maybe it's irony, but I've noticed that the time I'm single I want to have sex much more often than ever before. Men knowing I'm single try to show as biggest courtesy for me as they can just to drag me to their bed. Of course, the 2 things which hold me from doing that: possible risk of STD's and my personal morality. Still, I cannot sit at home and not to masturbate several times a day when I'm all alone just because I cannot stop thinking of having sex with any man I know as my acquaintance. They are not even my dates, but they're cute! I feel like some kind of sex addict. I just can't stop thinking of it!

And when I'm in serious long-term relations, then I have an opportunity to make love with my boyfriend as many times as I want, and suddenly this passion and desire disappears somewhere. How can it be so?

Well the worst thing is that some of my close acquaintances know that I have this kind of addiction, so their tactic is to wait for several days, then come to me dressed in their best style using best perfume, touch me gently and ask "so haven't you missed having sex with me?" oh my god, it drives me crazy! I just can't reject them this way and I give up. Then I feel guilt over me because it wasn't made because of love and my target is to "love" and "serious relationship". They know that but still it's me who can't keep my word to myself

I too am in the same position where I'm wanting to have sex. A few things holding me back are my faith (I'm Catholic), the fact that I'm not in a relationship, risk of STD'S, finding a private comfortable place to do it, trying to hide it from parents. And what if something major went wrong? My ex and I almost thought about having sex in our last relationship. I'm a virgin, she's not, but she's since gotten herpes.

Archived