What does this mean!?!?!?!!

Ok me and this girl at work talk alot and im very inturested in her and she makes alot of eye contact at silent moments and i always make a conversation to her about school and other things. She always says bye to me when leaving, and she sometimes stares at me while im at a distance and i look at her back and walk up to her and bag some groceries and talk about stuff (im a bagger and shes a cashier). today, i came in and talked to her, and then she says "Oh lemme show you my sexy pictures!" and she runs off and gets her cell phone. then she opens it up and moves her finger to tell me to come to her in a secret spot behind the register where nobody can see us. then she flips it open the first pic is of her With her shirt off with her hands over the nipple and wearing these really hot black underwear that have a see threw design on them, (the picture is a side angle of her). the next is her completely nude and wrapped in a see threw pink curtain. another is her holding her hands over her breasts again and a shot from the other side. i told her she has a beautiful body and she is very sexy and georgious. then she just says "Nooo im not pretty im fat (she isnt fat at all maybe just a VERY SMALL belly ya know?)." and i say no way you are beutiful.. very pretty. and shes denying it alot and smiling. she doesnt really look at me in a very sexual way or anything while talking. I tell her she should be a model, and she says she wants to but shes fat. and later on she tells another girl that i told her she is pretty and the other girl is like yes you are. and then i ask to see the pictures again and i tell her the same thing. and she didnt really act sexual or anything later on , just went about normal conversations and a normal day. Also, the other day she was writing a guys name down on paper and i said whos that she says its her boyfriends name. i asked her sister if she had a BF she said no she hasnt in 4 years, so why did she lie to me? anyways, when she left she said bye to me and put her arm around my arm and walked off... i dont know what this means... so confused. sometimes when she comes to work off the clock in her own clothes she sees me but doesnt say anything, shes with her friends, and i tell her high she says high back and keeps walking, but she gives a hint she likes me ya know?... can anyone help me out, im so confused, thanks.

Seems to me like she's interested, it's up to you to make the first move in this case.

The coy gestures and smiling just indicate that she's somewhat anxious around you. If you wait too long, she might think you were just being nice and aren't actually interested in her.

I say ask her out on a date next time you see her.

Yeah i want to ask her out but the thing about her boyfriend might be that she doesnt want me to ask her and and she might be trying to hook up with that other guy, maybe i should beat him to it?.. (i also dont goto the same school as her , so i dont know the guy). but before i ask her out i want to be more physical with her to give her a bigger hint like maybe since she's showing me these sexy pictures of her she wants me to do something sexual or maybe touch her in a sexual way like maybe grabbing/slapping her backside to pick it up a notch. She also bumps her breasts on my arm when approaching me.

Dude, you DO NOT start touching girls like that. That's just plain wrong. Like I said, she got nervous, so she invented a boyfriend. The worst she could do is say no when you ask her out. Think about it this way, if you don't ask her out, you won't get her anyway. You've got nothing to lose.

By the way, bumping the breasts on you is totally giving her away. Ask her out for my sake.

yeah i know thats wrong and all but what do i do?!?! Did i mention shes older than me? im 17, shes like 18-20 but looks like shes 18. My ex kinda liked it when i touched her like that but sometimes she didnt like at the wrong time haha. I need to bump it up a notch, im thinking of getting her attention by poking a "Tickle Point" on her like where she jumps but it feels good. which areas are those, like i know one is in the stomach/side but not sure. and is tehre any in the back, my EX used to push/grap these two sections on my back and i'd jump, never tried it on her cuz i didnt know if it worked on girls or not in that area. help me out, thanks

She sounds as if she is an attention nut.

The way she constantly states shes fat, she is fishing for compliments. You want to win her attention than stop commenting on how beautiful she is, she probably gets it all the time if she is as good looking as your post implies. Act as if she doesnt exist, this will have a stronger impact then you kissing her butt, trust me.

My advice, stay away from this one, especially considering she has a boyfriend.

Showing you naked pics, strange to say the least. Seems as if she needs to seek approval from others, which in turn shows me she has low self esteem and is quite insecure.

yeah im not sure if she has a Boyfriend or not, she NEVER talks about him. she sometimes writes his name on the paper towels on the registers but i never hear her talk about him and her sister works there too but i didnt ask her straight up if her sis had a BF or not, one day shes was off and walked outta the store and my friend said whers she goin, seein her boyfriend? and her sis replied: no she doesnt have one, hasnt had one in 4 years. but i do remember a girl i talked with thta said there was a guy that used to work here and the girl i like dated him also. so maybe she didnt tell her sister?!?!?! man im so confused. and about the attention, i think you might be right cuz she always hugs this fat dude that works up front but hes a nice guy but she is just friendly to him, kinda makes me jealous when i see her on him for no reason.

but about the phone thing, she might have just kept it a secret with me, because earlier someone asked if he couuld borrow her phone and shes like , why.?... no... and she usually lets people hold her phone, and the photo album was in a stashed place on the phone. or maybe she didnt want anyone to use it, i dunno...

She sounds as if she is an attention nut.

The way she constantly states shes fat, she is fishing for compliments. You want to win her attention than stop commenting on how beautiful she is, she probably gets it all the time if she is as good looking as your post implies. Act as if she doesnt exist, this will have a stronger impact then you kissing her butt, trust me.

My advice, stay away from this one, especially considering she has a boyfriend.

Showing you naked pics, strange to say the least. Seems as if she needs to seek approval from others, which in turn shows me she has low self esteem and is quite insecure.

yeah but if i ignore her she just might forget about me and go out with some other guy. and i want this girl, shes really hot and is also nice. Maybe it wont work out and she just wants attention from everyone and im one of em...

yeah i know but i have to act quickly and ask her out very soon or she will just think iwas being nice and think of me as another coworker... i just dont wanna ask her out and not know if she has a BF or not. i dont know what the best way would be to ask her if she had a bf or not, im not gonna ask her straight up cuz that would just be... rude?, giving myself away?, giving her a chance to say No in a polite manner?. its hard. and i usually dont talk to her about personal things like what she does in her free time and if she does them with a BF or not.. its a bad situation.

yeah i know what you said about finding out... "asking her if she saw a movie lately or something personal and ask if she saw with her BF or activity with him" but thats why i stated that i usually dont talk about personal things like that cuz i dont want her to think im weird or something asking things like that. and her sister doesnt know sh*t about her BF's so i dunno how else to find out. See i would ask her out but she stated she had a BF and now its been said so shes holding me back.

i think i have an idea. im gonna ask her if she has anymore pics of herself (every guy would like to see more, haha) and if she does ill tell her shes beutiful and her boyfriend must be a lucky guy. if she says yeah.... then she has one but if she says she doesnt then ill ask her if she wants one or if she wants to go out with me. but in the other case, she could say no, she didnt take anymore pics and i'd have to find another reason to ask her if she had a bf... this sucks.

i also forgot to mention she always pulls her hair down and makes direct eye contact with me when she fluffs her hair and puts it back up.

And one thing: When i looked at her phone the other day, If i had a cell phone (Which i might get friday) i wouldve put my number in it and said call me, but i dont have a cell right now, (i have a car though ) she has a car too. i tried talking to her tonight about mexican music (shes spanish im american (white) ) and we started talking aboiut different types of mexican music because i told her some guy in my class was talking about a certain type. But i couldnt find a way to connect that music with her so called boyfriend. so i still dunno if she has a BF or not, tonight was just a casual night just like the usual nights. i wanted to ask her out so badly or get her attention when shes alone. everytime i went to get her attention someone showed up. also.. this kinda is a downer... i was cleaning the girls bathroom tonight, and she saw me go in to clean, 2 minutse later she comes in and says : "Can i borrow that mop when your done" and thats all. Such a downer.... lol. so after that i lost confidence and just ignored her for a few minutes and started laughing about things. i think she knows i like her alot, but i didnt ask her out tonight and i think time is running out before she blows me off. and sometimes when i think about asking her out it is intimidating cuz shes like 19 or 20 and im 17. i dunno what to do tommrow, i gotta make a move soon. I noticed we work tomorrow together and the next day we are both off. so i was thinking of asking her is she isnt doing anything the next day maybe we could get together but i still have to find out if she has a BF or not before i ask cuz it would be totally wrong to ask when she told me she had one, but i still dont believe she does shes just trying to cover up and make me jealous so that i want her more......

Maybe shes just playing with me for attention or she wants to go out but she's waiting for me to make a move in a designated time set by her.

ok heres what happened today. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. I was just bagging and i hear her come up next to me and tell some girl that her boyfriend was there a second ago (before i came in) and they were like yeah i heard. so i guess she has one. so the rest of the day i just casually worked normally. guess my chances are over with her. oh well i still got tabs on these two other girls so watchouta!