Hi all, have a read of my earlier situation below,

link removed

So she gets in contact with me. Txts me as she upset - she had just had a big argument wit her parents. They say there is no way she is going on the holiday we had booked if we ain't seein eachother - thinks bad things would happen. (Very protective dad...)

I give her a phone to discuss what to do, we chat away well as usual. I ask her if she was actually planning to go on the holiday - she says definatly and was really looking forwards to it, she said she had wondered if it would be a bit weird tho.

I say I think it would be fine whichever way things swung in the end - I am friends with almost all my exs and I think we could still have a great holiday. Suggest meeting up with her and do something - with no hidden intentions, to see how we get on. But she says she thinks it is maybe too soon as she still feels she needs to be alone and she really busy... So I say ok thats fine think about it and the offer stands.

I said we will need to work out something about the holiday and I would speak to her soon.

She texts me next day sayin she is really down about the holiday and she really needs one.

I reply sayin "I need one too, I don't know what to do. You are 19, your parents can't stop you, but that might not be the best idea. You could always lie to your parents and say we are together just so you can go on holiday"

Get a message today sayin "no, i'm not going on holiday. too weird, I can't. I'm not going to go." (Did she need to tell me 3 times in one txt - psychoananalyse that)

It's strange. I am the one who should think it would be weird. I am the one who should sound upset on the phone. It is almost starting to feel like I am the one who broke it off!!!