To get my stuff or not? Need to break NC

I am soooooo angry and still sooooooooooooooooooo upset. It has been 25 days since the BU. I thought I would feel better, but all I feel is bitter. I wish him pain, all the pain that he caused me. Plus, the main problem now is I still have my stuff at his place. You think he would mail it to me or even send me a text saying are you coming to get your things. I want my stuff, but I never want to talk to him again...He does not deserve to hear from me at all after the way he broke out bond. what should I do????? I was going to write a very cold email......saying.... I will be stoping by next Saturday at noon, please leave my stuff on the porch etc.....

I think it really depends on the situation.

Do you really need those things? Perhaps, he doesn't think that you would want your stuff back.

I know that anytime I broke up with my ex'es, I didn't bother with my belongings.

However, if you do need it, just send him a quick email, and let him know that you would be dropping by to pick them up. There's no need to send a cold email, because it wouldn't actually accomplish anything.

Well, I have shoes, choths, hair stuff. Plus, about 5 classic movies on tape that I want back. I have no desire to be nice to him in any email. I just hate the fact that I have to contact him at all. I was going to have a friend emai him, but I don't know if that is silly.

Forget about what he should do and just get it done. Drop him a message that you're swinging by on whatever day to get your stuff and you'd appreciate it if he would make it available to you and preferrably box it up, and go get it and stop dwelling on it.

Archived