How to enjoy my life more??

Jaydedgirl

I am soon turning 25 in August and i really want to live my life. For too long I have been hiding away at home..for too long I have been feeling alone and sad. I have been through a bad patch in my life through the age of 18 to 20. I had an ex bf who practically ruined my life,he wasnt the type to take home to mum and dad,my family hated him. He had no respect for my family and used to often talk bad about them and stupid as i was i used to think he was right about them. Most of my time used to be spent with my him but at times he would leave me to go out clubbing and drinking with his friends. All the time he would lie,even had a pin lock on his phone so i couldnt access it. I never got along with my parents,i used to end up arguing and fighting with them. My ex bf never stood up for me,his family used to laugh at me and say i was fat,etc. I was chubbier back then and my ex used to make me bleach my hair blonde when i naturally had black hair. I was a different person back them,i now recognize that person but its not who i am today.

After i broke up with him for discovering he cheated on me with 2 other girls, i started to pick up the pieces of my life..soon my family would speak to me and it took me a long time to get along with them. I am so much happier and wiser now, i want to live my life. I want to dress up go out and be myself. I am also very spiritual and love reading about near death experience, angels, the after life and the soul. I am a bit scared however to enjoy my life because i have become more reserved and withdrawn to people. My other family members and cousins still love to judge me because they all know of my past and continue to think im that same person. I think they hate the fact that im a changed person and that i will never make that same mistake again in my life. It is sometimes hard to pick up the pieces but i just am happy that i am ok and that i have learnt from my lesson. Right now i just want to be happy and clubs dont interest me. I love taking photos,i love animals,reading,watching the stars and moon and i love fashion. I just want to be able to enjoy doing those things without worrying about others.

Archived