i'm just feeling really lonely. i've never had any proper girlfriend, just one off the internet and she's miles away from me. i've got no mates who are guys. i've got one off the internet and he's gay.

i just feel so alone. i can't find anybody who's like me, who shares the same interests with me. i feel so depressed that i'm different from normal guys. i'm ssoo small, like 5'3. i'm good with school and people call me a geek, nerd, loser whatever. maybe i am. i'm no good at sports. well i'm good at table tennis but i'm useless at important ones like soccer, football, baseball, or basketball.

i've got a lisp. people laugh at me when i talk. i've got no real friends. i don't go to parties, partly because i can't dance, and partly because no one invites me to any, and partly because no girl would ever want to dance with me.

i've attempted suicide, but i didn't continue. i kinda regret why i didn't even continue it.

i know a lot of posts are similar to this. i just needed to get this out from me. why do i have to deal with this? i don't know if this kind of life is worth living for.

Hi,

I was the same way in high school. I never talked to anybody and never had any friends. I was afraid to talk to people, espically women(actually i still have a hard time talking to ladies ). Once I got to college everything changed. I am now in my secod year and loving it. I met a bunch of cool people and I go out all the time now. Just like jgib52 said, mostly everyone is cool in college and don't judge people right away. Just stick with it and eventually everything will turn out ok.

Good luck with everything,

~Cloud83