Spark

mouseno4

I've honestly never had a date go all that well in the first place. xD

But something big that would really make me go "OMG I love this chick!" is if she said something that I was thinking...for example (and this is just a lame example that I thought off the top of my head) if the waiter walks by and he walks like a duck and she says "Well there goes Daffy Duck!"

...Ok I'm sleep-deprived it's almost 4 in the morning and I can't get to sleep. xD Sorry for the bad example but you get the point (I hope)...

Based on my personal experience:

- Disagreements

- Indifference

- Aloofness

- Sexual

- Cocky

- Challenging

- Physical

etc,

What women call 'Chemistry' is the tension a man creates in his communication that creates the 'spark' for girls. As a result, girls start to invest more and more which causes attraction.

All of the above qualities are the things that Nice guys do not do and is commonly seen by the typical Bad Boy types, which is why they get the most dates.

Name one and ONLY one thing that will make your heart leap during your first date. Male or female.

Lets see if both the males and the females can choose common things!

The first deep look into each others eyes, then that simultaneous smile of recognition.....oops that's two things isn't it?

When I went on my first date with my most recent ex, we really hit it off and were engrossed in conversation. Anyway, both of us looked up and around us at the same time, and then both realised that everybody else had left, but there was this waitress looking at us dreamily, her hand under her chin and resting her elbow on the bar. She was looking at us as if to say "Isn't love grand." It felt like a very special date, and the next one was even better.

When I went on my first date with my most recent ex, we really hit it off and were engrossed in conversation. Anyway, both of us looked up and around us at the same time, and then both realised that everybody else had left, but there was this waitress looking at us dreamily, her hand under her chin and resting her elbow on the bar. She was looking at us as if to say "Isn't love grand." It felt like a very special date, and the next one was even better.

Wow that was so sweet there Silver.

For me has been spontaneity. My best dates have been the ones where we had something planned, but instead chose to do something else at the spur of the moment. Ex/ I once met up with this girl at a lounge to get a drink. Then after a couple of hours of conversation, I got my phone out, we looked for events in town, and we found out about an improv show that was going on at midnight. The other good date I can think of was with my ex. We met up for a cup of coffee and then we just decided to go to Six Flags for the day.

Archived