What does this mean?(or should I say does this mean anythin)

Massari

hello everyone and thanx for reading this .. me and my sister we invited to a party and my sister's friend was the host (the party was in a tipical american house). she had a sister which is very attractive and good looking, she is 18. there was dancing and music and everyone was having a good time. she danced with me on several ocations (I was sitting on the chair and she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. now there is the problem.. they was a guy who came from Holland for vacation and he is going to go back to Holland in a week or so. the guy was the same age as her. she was with him a couple of times( end kept disappearing and came back) and then dancing with me. I relly like her,, I think she is a doll and very sweet. Do you think she liked me or it was just the vibe and the music? what sort of signs should I look for to figure out if she like me. thanx again for responding . I am not sure if I explaned the situation well I am very anxcious to know.

SOUNDS TO ME YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND WITH THE PERSON THAT IS ON YOUR MIND?

if you are interested in someone then how could anyone here possibly tell you that she is interested in you.

Surely sounds like she loved music and to dance. Also sounds like she liked to have a partner to dance with and because she is very friendly she will attempt to dance with anyone she chooses to dance with. It doesn't mean she wants you or likes you at all.

So if you have an interest in her then ask her if she is single!!!

If she says yes then ask her if she might be interested in going out sometime with you.

If she says no then you have your answer if she says sure or yes then take it slow and get to know each other as friends first.

hey man, seriously no guy knows wat a girl is thinking, it could have been the music or maybe u're a great dancer or maybe she really is into u, hear wat sit down and try to assess the party and see if she really avoided everyone else to dance with u or if she jus gave everyone a fair chance. Honeslty i can't read a girls feeling at all thas y its best to come out in the open and let her know how u feel. but the thing about it is don't get ur hopes high, cause if it doesn't go the way u planned then it shouldn't hurt as much...its better to try and fail than fail to try.