for the heart broken people im here to help

We all need help brotha, that's why we are here! lol Anyways, I can not believe I had a thought today that I wanted to send my ex a text to tell her son happy birthday. How pathetic. I know I should not do it and am making an excuse to contact her. I am kinda down right now and am looking to her to make me feel better. It won't happen. Even if she responds it will not make me feel better no matter what she says. I can never contact this girl again. I hate that I ran into her last weekend. Thank god her new bf was not with her!

^ at-least you stopped yourself, I didn't ;( I saw him today and we talked, after two months of NC, how do I feel? Like the breakup just happened yesterday, in that pain, closed appetite phase... I don't know how the hell am I going to get through this? He's my first ex, I never really lost anyone I cared about in my life before so I have no idea what does "moving on" means and how do people achieve it, and on top of that, we broke up around 3 times, everytime I tried to move on I couldn't continue and do it eventually, cuz we got back together, so what I'm looking at is 3 failed attempts & it almost feels like what if this is another failed attempt?

^ at-least you stopped yourself, I didn't ;( I saw him today and we talked, after two months of NC, how do I feel? Like the breakup just happened yesterday, in that pain, closed appetite phase... I don't know how the hell am I going to get through this? He's my first ex, I never really lost anyone I cared about in my life before so I have no idea what does "moving on" means and how do people achieve it, and on top of that, we broke up around 3 times, everytime I tried to move on I couldn't continue and do it eventually, cuz we got back together, so what I'm looking at is 3 failed attempts & it almost feels like what if this is another failed attempt?[/quote

hey meriem i know your pain, trust me i did something similar.something learned to do is come here every time i want to contact her. this is your first break up so its normal to not know how to heal yet. getting over a break up takes time. when u feel like contacting him dont do it. dont keep it in ether come here on ena to vent. if u want to talk u can pm me

We all need help brotha, that's why we are here! lol Anyways, I can not believe I had a thought today that I wanted to send my ex a text to tell her son happy birthday. How pathetic. I know I should not do it and am making an excuse to contact her. I am kinda down right now and am looking to her to make me feel better. It won't happen. Even if she responds it will not make me feel better no matter what she says. I can never contact this girl again. I hate that I ran into her last weekend. Thank god her new bf was not with her!

its been a while for u livenlearn but atleast your keeping strong. its normal to want to talk to your ex just dont act on your actions specialy because she has a bf.i know getting over some one is hard but we will get there

its been a while for u livenlearn but atleast your keeping strong. its normal to want to talk to your ex just dont act on your actions specialy because she has a bf.i know getting over some one is hard but we will get there

Thanks my friend, It is not all about her and has a lot to do with where I am at in my life in many other area's. She made me feel good at times. I can not forget how good it felt when we had fun together talking and then great sex. I miss that a lot. I know it was not a healthy relationship but I still miss parts of her. She now has a bf and I heard she posted a pic of them as her profile pic on fb. Truthfully I don't really care and am not jelous. I just miss the connection we had.

I have slept with other girls and it is not helping it just makes me miss her more. I know I will meet someone someday that is a better fit for me but she was special in many ways. She was also the most destructive r/l I have ever had. Especially after the break up. I just want to talk to her so bad and feel good again. I know I can never go back and it will never be the same. This is what keeps me NC. I can not be her friend. I don't know if I ever will be able to. I doubt it. Im just really down right now. I miss her voice, her smile, her energy, her time. It suck and I feel all alone.

Most people on this site will never understand why I care so much for her. They think she is a piece of crap, a tramp and so on. I don't know what she is to be honest but I know I love a part of her and just can't seem to shake it. I compare everyone to her. I have never felt this way about a girl in my life. Call me a fool if you want but I loved her and still do. I am so wanting to email, text or call her just to say hi. I miss her. I will not because I can not handle the contact. I know she would accept me back as a friend right now but it would not be good for either of us. It really is a sad situation.

Here is what I want to tell tell her.

Hello X,

I hope all is going well in your life. I truly am happy for you and your new bf. I miss you in my life but I know now is not the time. I miss you in my life, I miss our talks, our laughing and inside jokes. I hope someday we can talk again when the time is right.

ferna & corgidude - It has been what seems like forever since I posted in here (even though it's not been that long at all, really) and I'd forgotten that I'd done so, so I'm just now seeing your responses. In this small amount of time, a lot has changed. We're still broken up but I'm more comfortable talking to and spending time with him. I'm content with my life as it is, I've accepted and even embraced the fact that I've got to move out of this apartment at the end of the month for lack of money, and I'm excited at the prospect of working on myself, clearing up my financial debt, and creating a platonic relationship with him. We've talked since the night I mentioned in this post and I told him how it made me feel (because he asked me to stay again and I said I didn't want to & why) and he apologized saying that he hadn't realized I was in pain (because I didn't say our safe word or even mention that it hurt) and he hadn't meant to hurt my feelings. Since then, we've hung out a few times, we're both still packing things up and moving them, and he & I are doing really well as a pair of friends. Thank you both for your feedback and concern and I am happy to report that I am doing really, really well now

Archived