sis got bf before me oh man

joe45

man it suxs find out my sis is like dating or being with a guy -this is her second guy and she is 3 yrs younger than me. damnnnn first guy was from meeting from work.

i feel so inferior about this. anyways even if i had a gf where the heck would we do it -i live at home remember.

my sis dating another is defeintly a blow to me hurts my eagle. who nows she might not even be a virgin, yea and i am.maybe mom thinks that she dating a guy is ok b/c the guy pays and .... while i date a girl i would have to pay and my folks are soo cheap they don't want me to waste money even if it is my money.maybe they just give her more freedom than me sometimes it sure seems like that. even wasting 5 dollars to my folks is like 500 dollars to normal ppl.

Stop looking for love. The moment you stop looking, something will happen. At least, that is what I have experienced. I just recently had a bad break up that almost killed me, but after I got my mind set straight, I was confident again, didn't look for love, and now I am dating someone who is beautiful, both on the inside and outside, is a total sweetheart, and has much more to offer me than my ex. Don't worry about it, good things come to those who wait!

Wickedbusa, congrats on your recovery from the bad break-up and meeting another great girl as a result. Encouraging to see that people can bounce back from long-term relationships that end & not become bitter. I'm just not sure if your advice for Joe45 to "not look for love" is the right way for him to go. If you've read Joe's other posts to this forum, you'll see that he notices and gets attracted to girls at school, etc. just like any other guy. But he seems to have trouble approaching most of them & is definitely a little timid of the whole dating process. Telling him to stop looking for love is tantamount to saying, 'sit back, relax, love will come to you'.

Sure, for a lot of people it does. But not for everyone. Joe45... I think it's to anyone's advantage to not stress out about finding a mate. But you do need to keep your radar up, and when you pick up on someone you like, you have to take steps to meet them and get to know them better. I'm sure this is what Wickedbusa meant, but I just want to make sure you understand that being proactive is the only way to go.

As for your younger sis, let it go. By virtue of her being a girl, it's a given guys will be going after her.. so you can't really "measure" yourself by the same standard. If it was a younger brother who started dating before you, THEN you should be embarrassed! j/k! kidding, man