giving oral

hey, I never gave oral to any of my ex's.

But my current gf, gave me oral, and i felt so good, I want to return the favor.

what does it taste like? she saids my precum taste salty, does her 'juice' taste salty too?

What are some good ways to give her oral?

Also I got one very important question. I ask my friend about this, and he said to have a good tongue, he can do waves, twists, bend his tongue, and other things that I can't describe.

I in the other harnd can only do the basic tongue movements, up, down, left, right....How can I improve my tongue? is this just genetics? or can I learn this with practice?

What a lot of questions...

What does it taste like...hmm, hard to explain. I´d say it tastes like...hmm, intimate female parts...lol. No, honestly, Can´t really describe it, you have to try it for yourself. Just I believe it is one of the sexiest things to smell and to taste on earth... Just btw, taste changes throughout her cycle, as does the consistence...

About your friend...hmmm, sounds like he can tie a knot in his tongue... But don´t worry I can´t either, and as far as I am aware it is not necessary to have such a flexible tongue to give good oral. Up/down and left/right are a good start. But do not just use your tongue, use all of your mouth...you can suck, lick, kiss, maybe even bite gently (with the emphasis on GENTLY)...depends on what your girl likes. Don`t expect to be good at it right from the start. It will take a little time and practice. But if you listen to her reactions, I think you can´t do much wrong there.

If you are insecure about how and what...just try something and ask her if she likes it. Or maybe you can ask her to tell you what feels good when you are doing it.. communication, as always helps a big deal ind understanding each others desires...(Was that just me who said that? )

Do not worry about it too much...just do it! Best of luck and have fun!

just to give a girls perspective, i haven't tasted it haha but been told it is kinda sweet but salty at the same time! hmmm anyway..... been told that it is a turn on though! as for technique i agree with stevie in using your tongue to lick and kiss, especially the top part of the area, don't just concentrate on the entrance to the vagina. don't know if it's same for all women but i am most sensitive about half an inch up from the entrance. also u can use your fingers at the same time to stimulate inside gently as u lick. for a woman to orgasm repetition is the key, i.e if u keep stoppin and starting it loses momentum. certainly alternate your technique but keep the stimulation on the area constant and she will love you forever! good luck x

Panties...next to the best thing in the world...

Anyways, every girl has her own preferences, so experiment a bit. You find something she likes keep doing it, no changing what-so-ever.

The taste is hard to describe, kinda tastes fleshy to me, although I'm not really thinking about taste when going down on my gf, but instead of trying to please her. Think like that, it's flawless.

so the tongue thing is just a genitic thing?

ok, so I'm worry about the taste.

Does it taste good, bad?

or just like nothing.

My gf saids that my cum doen't taste good, but she doen't mind...is that the same thing?

Why couldn't it taste like icecream...damn...

Why couldn't it taste like icecream...damn...

Honestly, if it did taste like ice cream it would not be half the fun, believe me! It´s a bit salty, a bit sweet...very peculiar. Nothing quite like it. And as far as I am concerned it is one of the sexiest things you can taste...the smell, texture...it gets me going every single time...lol

So don´t worry about the taste. Why worry about something you haven´t tried yet? Just do it, it won´t kill you!

And don´t worry about the tongue thing...you´ll be allright! In the end it´s just oral we are talking about...

hey, its not that guys cum doesn't taste good, don't get me wrong i wouldn't have it on a sandwhich (sorry ) but in the context of being aroused and the fact its a loving partner then it can be amazing and a turn on. I find i get turned on by the fact my partner is getting so much enjoyment so the taste becomes sorta irrelevant. and apparently its full of nutrients so i imagine women are the same!

I guess the tase thing is pretty much the same for men. Although I´d tend to say guys cum is a bit stronger in taste (I mean err...supposedly!). Maybe I should back off a little from what I said before. As clare said...I wouldn´t have it for dinner, but when having sex and you are aroused it is just ever soooo good.

However, I have to disappoint you about the nutritional qualities. Cum actually contains lots of proteins and a couple of minerals necessary for the sperm to survive, so it can be considered quite nutritious, And above all it´s got virtually no calories and is fat free. (I wonder if it does go with Atkins diet? ) However, the female "juice" mainly consits of water, seeing as it´s purpose is not to carry sperm of any kind but rather lubrication. But again, it´s fat free and low calorie...but unfortunately not very nutritious...

Did I really just write that? We are getting a bit off topic here, aren´t we?!

Edit: If she has good hygiene and has showered since she last exercised, it will taste fairly good, you just have to get used to it.

First, foreplay. Make out with her first, don't just go straight down on her. Make out, kiss her neck, lick her nipples and massage her breasts. Lick with the tip of your tongue (don't get her too slobbery) a zigzagging line to just above the beltline, and follow it for a few inches, then slowly unzip and unbutton her pants, and slide them off. Lick along the upper part of her pantyline, occasionally sliding in your tongue an inch or two. Run your hands over her sensually the entire time (it's a major turn on for most women). Slowly slide your face down to between her legs, and spread them open with your hands. Kiss along the upper part of her inner leg, right beside the panties. Then, slide her panties off. At this point, it's best to kind of explore the whole vaginal area, because since you haven't done this before it's a good learning experience. Wet a finger and stick it inside her (not super deep though, if you hit the cervix it will hurt her). If she's on her back, with your palm up, you should be able to feel a bumpy spot a few inches in and up along the top wall, this is a womans gspot. If you stimulate this (diff. women have diff. preferences, some like when you slide your finger accross it, press on it, wiggle your finger on it, etc). With your mouth, you'll want to stimulate the clit (the bump at the top of the labia). Try doing the ABC's on it (or around it, some women can't take direct clit stimulation until near climax). When you hear her gasp in pleasure or moan, keep doing the angle and pressure you were doing when she did. And for the love of God, if she says harder or faster, do it, and if she says don't stop, don't stop. She'll thank you for it in the end.

Edit2: You don't have to follow my foreplay instructions to the letter, it's just how I get my gf all hot and heavy.

i give my g/f oral sex all the time. the tast i cant really say ever girl tast differnt. the best way to start off is buy licking her clit in deffernt ways. then suck on her clit and lick it at the same time. try that if it works tell me if not ill tell u other ways to plase her with your toung. good luck lick good