rose colored roses are off

well its been almost three months since the break up.i see now what every one else saw. and that is that im not at fault for the way things happened.here is some of the things i failed to really look at when i was with my ex

been there for each other

well any time my ex needed a shoulder to cry on i would be there for her. not matter what the situation was.i could be watching a movie with my family or i could even be working. is something went wrong i would try to be there for her

in her side been there for me. well she would tell me give it thirty mins and i will be right with you. six hours later she tells me she forgot. yeah how can some one forget ten times?

been the only person she can trust.her mom her brother her stepdad.her whole family talked about her . her mom would say how big and lazy she was to other people.her brother would make fun of her body and make fun of her for anything. i would be the one there for her telling her how perfect she was

what i got in return? her family making me look like i was the worst person in the world. acted like i treated my ex so bad.when in reality i was the one there for her. never called her names..never hit her. never tookd advantaqge of her.my ex just whent with what her family said

working 12 hours a day. when my family was going threw a crisis becaus emy dad left and we all had to work to be able to live. what did my ex do?made me feel guitly that i couldnt get her a ipod for christmas.i got mad at her for this. she started to cry.so i just got it as a surprise

my ex smelling real bad. i say it smells fishy. she acts like it doesnt bother her then her mom tells me off about it. she was on her period with out a pad. i dont think that was the only problem. it might of been that she showerd once a week.

been able to make money out of nothing.and im not talking about doing anything illegal. but im able to make money. her mom complained about how some one did not make the effort to make money. and im able to make money she tells me im all about the benjamins. or however you spell it.

her mom comparing me to some one who hits the ladies. never in my life had i done this. and my ex getting pissed off at me over twenty dollars stomping out of the room . so i get mad and say its pathetic how she only gos out if it cost money.

changing the tag on one thing in the second hand store. what does my ex do? the same thing.finds shoes she likes and tells me hey lets change it on that first then try this one.i tell her to leave the original price on the shoes and we go pay for the stuff. i find out we dont have enough for both and i buy her the shoes. what does she do? tells her mom i was changing tags at the rag store and he mom tells me off

not letting me go to sleep at night. getting ontop of me or telling me that if i love her il spend time with her. i do the if you love me you will go out with me once . she tells her mom and makes me look like im been controlling.

there is more to the list. the thing is even thoug i see this. and its bene three months it still hurts. after trying to do everything to make her happy she treated me so bad at the end made me look like a monster. if any one is intrested in knowing my ex is 23 im 21. and by red colored roses i mean rose colored glasses

working 12 hours a day. when my family was going threw a crisis becaus emy dad left and we all had to work to be able to live. what did my ex do?made me feel guitly that i couldnt get her a ipod for christmas.i got mad at her for this. she started to cry.so i just got it as a surprise

You sound like a sweet guy and a great boyfriend.

my ex smelling real bad. i say it smells fishy. she acts like it doesnt bother her then her mom tells me off about it. she was on her period with out a pad. i dont think that was the only problem. it might of been that she showerd once a week.

Not trying to be mean, but she really sounds like she has a lot of problems. That's just..weird. I'm always rooting for getting back together, if possible. But from what you tell us I think you're better off without her for sure.

You sound like a sweet guy and a great boyfriend.

Not trying to be mean, but she really sounds like she has a lot of problems. That's just..weird. I'm always rooting for getting back together, if possible. But from what you tell us I think you're better off without her for sure.

thank you. yesterday she hurt me more. she whent threw all this truble to talk to me then hurt me agian

Archived