ok so yesterday my ex told my friend to tell me to message her. lol i know weird right. anywas. i was looking forward to talking to her same way i knew she was. but it was just akward the whole time.we both felt the same way. i asked her if she felt akward and she told me she did. well we talked about life and about different things. and i told her that i had pictures of her that i did not even know i had. it was pictures of when we first met.and i had them on a laptop that got blue screen and couldnt get fixed. so i toldher that my brother kept the laptop and the hard drive which had the pics. and to be honest thats when things started to get akward.we talked for like an hour and a half . but alot of it was quiet moments. i know we both wanted to talk but it was weird. i texted her today just to ask her how she was doing and she did not answer. im pretty sure it was because of yesterday. i even feel akward right now thinking about yesterday. lol

Of course you were happy to talk to her - you got your fix.

But how long are you going to keep this up if no reconciliation comes from it? Why is she allowed to come back into your life (or more like, why are you allowing her to) when she's not making it clear that she wants to get back together. With so many awkward silences one would think that she could slip in a, "so... I've been thinking about us...". But she didn't. All I'm saying is to put a mental time line (say a month to 6 weeks maximum) to let her stay in touch before you go NC forever until she is clear about reconciling.

Archived