what should i do tomorrow

okay hi. im so confused right now. see theres this girl i like. but im pretty sure she doesnt like me back. also we are both bi. im going to a concert tomorrow with her . its just gonna be the two of us until we meet up with someone she knows. but we are gonna be sitting on our asses for like four to five hours by our selves. i really like her and shes a really close friend of mine. she knows i have a crush on her. well i told her i did like two months ago. anyways i want to tell her how i feel again cuz we never really talked about it when i told her the first time, but all my friends say i should just keep my mouth shut and go on with my life. but i keep getting really depressed from seeing her and not being able to telll her how i feel.

im not sure if i should tell her how i feel tomorrow or just sit back and keep my mouth shut. should i tell her? should i just go on with my life and find someone else? i really love being with her as just a friend but i want to try and be more. when ever they start talking about how hot other girls or guys are i just nod my head and say wether or not i think theyre cute or not. it kinda hurts to hear her call people cute but i deal. do you guys and girls think i should tell her how i feel? if you can, please tell me what you think i should do tomorrow. thanks.

rc

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I am sorry this is a bit late, but if it is making you depressed, you should definatly tell her how you feel. If she doesent feel the same you can try and move on, but if you dont ask you will never know,and you could have missed out on a great relationship. Goodluck