Uh...The Condom Took a Vacation

Ok this question is for a Really close Girlfriend.

What can happen if a condom is lost, inside the Women, and it stays there for about 2 days, until she finds it coming out by itself,..i guess the story is she had sex with her Ex, he lost his erection due to ejaculating, condom fell off, (inside of her) thought it was in the sheets, they didn't find anything, so they stopped having sex, and 2 days later she found it inside..

So what are her risk's?

OF...

A. Getting pregnant. (yes this condom had the sperm killing additive)

B. Develop some sort of a allergic reaction to the Toxins in the condom (latex condom)

C. And other thing you can think of...

P.S. she has NOT gone to the doctor, yet....nothing has shown up, no redness, no kind of inflammation, swelling etc..

That happened to me once, not for two whole days, but the same thing. I went to go get the morning after pill, to minimize the chances. When I was speaking to the nurse, she said that these things happen quite often. She said that the guy should always hold the base of the condom while pulling out to prevent this from happening again.

I would suggest for her to see her doctor or go to a private clinic or even the emergency room at the hospital...depending where she lives. Not sure about health care where you live.

She could still get pregnant, get STDS...but I don't think that she'll develop an allergic reaction to the condom though.

I'd like to personally thank all of you for replying to this post.

I'll tell her what you told me exactly, and i hope she takes it into consideration.

I'll add that she needs to go see a doctor, to make sure there isn't any chance that some of the pieces of the condom still stuck inside, the Toxic shock thing is what shes worried about most, not so much getting pregnant, her chances i think are slim, as far as the STD's

Well she said."he's clean and so am I"

The 411

They just broke up like 1 week before, and neither of them had been seen anyone else, So STD's are not a thing shes worried about.