Loves me.....But not in love with me

To make a long story short ex left me about 2 months ago out of the blue because she wanted to see what else is out there and meet new people etc. The other day she told me that she loves me, but is not in love with me. Is it possible to gain someones real love back after they have said and felt like this? Those of you who have gotten their ex's back after they have felt like this, what did you do?

I feel your pain, really. But the only thing you can do is work on yourself and maybe find that magic you had when you first met. Somewhere along the way, if she said this, the magic dissappeared and you became someone else than the person with whom she first fell in love.

If during this time she notices, her interest will rekindle. If not, you are lining yourself up to meet someone new.

Work on yourself and have faith in yourself.

Also she had told me that she could see us together in the future(that was a couple of weeks ago). She then told me that she is dating another guy, but not seriously. After this she said the whole "I love you, but not in love with you". Should I believe it is completely over? Or should I still have hope. We dated for 4 yrs. and were very happy with each other.

I hate this, I really do. My ex did the same and now it is in my head. You know what I'm talking about, dumping you but then giving you a glimmer of hope. It is their security blanket, preventing you from moving on JUST IN CASE she realises that the grass isn't greener on the other side. If it is, then I hope that she is very happy in the knowledge that she has strung you along in the meantime.

Sorry I can't be more positive, but I know what you are going through. Just try to move on with your life, but don't let her call the shots or you will get hurt even more in the long run.

Rich