Can your compatibility be determined by star signs?

Hi,

Lately i've been reading up alot about star signs and chararistic traits. myself a scorpio, find it kind of interesting that most of the traits listed do resemble mine.

But i find it hard to believe that you can find love by these means -- its a interesting concept, and i'd like to look into it. I can imagine you can find a partner by listed traits that you find attractive, but no-one is that straight cut i think.

people's opinions would be greatly appreciated on the subject if you want to contribute ^_^

bye

honestly at times i believe star signs. and there may be some things that are true, however, i dont think that it is responsible for love connections. that a scorpio and a leo just dont go, while a scorpio and aries do (just making these up as i go lol). although i think some people really do fit their characteristics in the horoscopes and if two people fit their horoscope but are not suppose to get along, it may be somewhat true, but it doesnt mean that you guys are destined to be enemies. its just for fun, and maybe it does have some truth, but i dont think it can make or break a marraige or anything.