would it be a rebound?

ferna3069

ok so i met this girl. we barley started to talk. but we met on this dating site. my ex broke up with me on march 3. and she broke up with her ex on march 31. well we started to talk. and i see a connection. but we both are still hurt. but we also both know our exes arnt comin back. her because she boke up with her ex because he cheated. and me well last time i texted my ex and asked her if she wanted to be friends. she never answerd. so i know for sure my ex is not going to come back ether.

but would it be a bad idea? what are you guys opinion?

why is she on a dating site 3 weeks later? can't she be alone?? can't you be alone? how long were the two of you with your ex's? i just think that as long as you aren't trying to replace your loneliness with each other, things could work out...but there is something to being alone for a while. during breakups, i like to be single for a year or longer...that's just me. sometimes it doesn't take so long. but figure out who you are and what you want out of life before bringing someone else into the matter. just a recipe for disaster!

You have to take a good look at how you and this other girl are effected by the past relationships. If you are getting with each other because you actually like each other, than go for it. If you're merely craving attention or trying to sooth loneliness, and it doesn't really matter as much as to whom it is? Wait until you have healed much more.

Since both of you are so fresh out of a relationship, try to keep things slow for now though.

Archived