is crying ok

Im not sure I understand this question.... are you asking why the dumpee would cry when they are broken up with? or why the dumper cries when they leave someone?

I think it's obvious that the dumpee cries because they are heartbroken and cared. Often, I think the dumper cries out of guilt for hurting the dumpee.

I would think he truly loves/cares for me, if he cried when I ended the relationship.

(thinking of any guys I have had relationships with) I never think of a guy as a wimp, or weak, etc., if he cries. In fact, my recent/current BU (the reason I am here!) and I have remained close friends, and he confides in me. He is the most macho masculine hunky piece of work man I've ever seen, lol, and he has cried in front of me, a few times.

I cried in front of my ex a few times after being dumped, she held my hand ones and she hugged me once. She didn't say a word though, I felt reliefed after crying and I knew already while crying that our relationship was 100% over. If my ex would cry I don't know what I would do, hug her too? I don't know, I would care for sure but I'm such a fragile person, I think I prolly would talk with her and trying together to make it work again. Seeing someone cry breaks my heart.

Archived