Hello everyone, I just registered in this site today and am looking for some real good advices , so here is my case.

Right now i am 21 years old doing my final year in graduation . As for my personality i am very easy to go guy , but very emotional and got a soft heart but i am also kind of a care free person. I think a lot and not so good at expressing myself i.e my emotions other wise i am super chatter.

The first relation of my life was in final year of my school. I used to be a boxer that time. Again i used to like a girl but never told her for round 6 months , but finally she only told me about her feelings and our relationship started. I was really happy and my personality developed a lot because of her. She was a spark in my life. I am not a possesive guy, beacuse i don't want to put restrictions on somebodys freedom. So i was very open to her thoughts. She cared a lot for me and gave everything to me what ever you can expect from a girl. I used to pick up fights for her and was very aggressive. Slowly we decided we will be life partners and after college will get married but guess that was not in my destiny. In my first year of college , she expired in a car crash and that was the end of my life. I was lonely, depressed didn't know what to do, whom to blame and everything changed from that day. for 1 year never ever thought of any other relationship. But last month came accross a girl whom i took as a normal friend and soon we became close to each other. She used to complain me about my careless nature and from the first date we used to fight like anything and say to each other that we won't meet ever again but by the weekend everything would be normal again and we used to go out again to end up fighting. But after a long time i developed a feeling for another girl apart from my Ex. This time i told her . Last week she came to me and agreed that she has also fallen in love with me. I was really happy but bit confused where this is going to lead. And what i feared again happened. She started demanding that i should change and be more caring for her and stuff.So i tried to change but i really didn't feel good inside. It was bit strange acting what you are not always feel different. So finally i am really confused. I have strong feelings for her and even she has feelings but has hidden it completely. Its like printed in her mind that this guy can not chnage. I have become really emotionally attached to her but she never tries to listen to me now. Even i feelthat i shouldn't o around but some way or the other i don't wantto loose her and she is real nice girl by heart. So i am really depressed now a days and couldn't concentrate on my studies as well as my job. So guys do help me out.

Hoping for a positive reply.

I am so sorry to hear that such a tragic thing happened to the person you loved. I was not expecting such an emotional jar reading that.

I know how it feels when you can't allocate what you think about properly becuase of something on your mind. At the moment, your studies are incredibly important (I'm not sure how it goes in the US but I guess at 21 you'd be doing a degree course).

There are a few methods I guess you could take. Maybe you just need some time apart from eachother; for you to study and her to relax a bit.

It is also possible that you are not right for eachother; you didn't specify how the relationship was going.

You do need time to work and time to study, that should prevail. You must tell your girlfriend that she is doing your head in (though not as nastily as that!) and have a totally heart-to-heart conversation with her about what's not right.

Hope I've helped!