Should i tell him that i like him?

audrey

Hi everyone, hope u can help me, posted this in other forum but none reply, maybe it was the wrong one

ok, so here i come again with this new trouble, i have been talking with this guy from europe for more than 2 months now, lately we haven't talked much, c'z he's working nightshift and due to the difference of time we can't chat since then.

These last days im feeling like i need to talk to him and i do want to see him on msn again, and im going online many times thinking he could be there or could be a email from him knowing that for sure it can't be c'z he's working or sleeping he's sending me messages twice lately....but the thing is....i can't help thinking about him! i think im starting to miss him a lot and that's not normal right?

the problem is that the last time we talked we talk about for how long we have been alone, and he said he was alone for 4 years, i thought that's pretty long so i asked him why...maybe didn't find the right girl for him....he said this: " i like the freedom, my ex's just wanted me to do everthing with them, go shopping ,etc, and i don't like those things" ....so he doesnt like commidment?

so what i do? i can't forget about him, in my free times he's always in my mind, pfff, he's very nice and he always say hi when he see me online, what do u think i should do about it? sometimes i wanna be loving and tender with him and wanna tell him that i like him a lot, but it's not easy for me, first, the distance, what he said and im afraid he doesn't see me that way

How many times have you met him in person?

Hi, thanks for reading, actually not in person, me met in a page to exchange language knowledge on december last year, we only chat and talk with microphone tru skype and webcam, we spend around 6 or 7 hours talking since we met, but not everyday.

Rather than tell him how you feel about him why not talk about meeting in person? What is the benefit to you in sharing your romantic feelings with him at this time - do you plan to meet him in person soon?

not plan to meet him, not c'z i don't want it, but cu'z i can't it's too far and expensive and for now i can't , but he would like to come, he told me he should come once or twice well, i know it'd not be a good idea to tell him i like him, but in a subtle way, to make him think i do, but i wanna do something.

I never suggested that. I asked you a question. You don't have to answer the question if you don't want to. Answering the question would help me to give you relevant input.

my answer: i won't share my feelings for him, i just want to know if it would work for me to trear him in a "sweet" way, he'll never be sure if i feel this or no, but he could suspect and i could see his reaction, if he likes it or not, about his past relationship, i don't look for discusing it, when we talked about how long he has been alone, it happened cu'z he mentioned something related to it.

my answer: i won't share my feelings for him, i just want to know if it would work for me to trear him in a "sweet" way, he'll never be sure if i feel this or no, but he could suspect and i could see his reaction, if he likes it or not, about his past relationship, i don't look for discusing it, when we talked about how long he has been alone, it happened cu'z he mentioned something related to it.

I am confused as to what you mean by "work for me" - if you don't plan to meet him any time soon what result are you hoping to attain by treating him in a "sweet" way?

Archived