Only had sex with one girl.

It's not weird at all. Some people marry as virgins (don't ever allow two virgins to marry - one of them should know what they are doing ), well others prefer many annoymous partners. Whatever tickles your fancy. Neither is bad, just be safe about it.

At 22, 16 (16 girls, probably 30 times, tops): almost all cheap and meaningless, depressing and not worth it. Don't remember them, I probably was not very good at it anyway. A few months with a girl you care about and you'll have the best time in the world.

lol geez what a conversation this is... Well I am still going to add my two cents in but, Remember I am 32 you know. Out of all the women I have had only one was a meaningless one night stand.

I have slept with 9 women and that is an honest number. All were with women I have been dating or with in a longterm relationship.

Don't worry about how many you have slept with because after a while you lose count. I did have to run all their names through my head because I haven't thought about some of them in a long time.

Hubman 8)