Not sure if she is pregnant?

Drumson

Hi,

I'm friends with this girl online and I was talking to her today and she said that one of her friends who is 13 told her that she might be pregnant. She said that her and some guy had unsafe sex yesterday. She was on her period yesterday and she is still in it today. Does that mean that she is not pregnant or can't get pregnant or just that you can still be pregnant and have your period if you were knocked up while haveing your period?

Thanks

There is a very small possibility, but it's highly unlikely. As i've mentioned in a another post, women differ and if their cycle is not normal than neither will be their time of ovulation. 13 is still a young age and her body is still maturing. If she insists on being sexually active perhaps you can enlighten them on how important safe sex is, especially to people that age.

Although it sux to think of your daughter is having sex at this age, it may not be a bad idea to simply give her condums. That is for your discression however. But the benifit of her having them on hand is that she probly wont get pregnant. However I dont want to encourage her having sex.