Oh my god, please help!!!!! lol

Ok, so Im dating this girl now for over a month. Im starting to realize that this girl is extremely aggressive sexually. Now, I know this is every mans dream and most wish for it, but now that its in front of me, I dont know what to do!!!!

She is very, very aggressive, likes the whole domineering, spanking, punishing thing and I've never been that way. But Im starting to like this, heh.

Any suggestions or advice from women or men that are experienced with this?

Well, I guess the first thing you have to figure out is if you like it.

If you don't like it, then the two of you aren't compatible in this area, and maybe that's a deal-breaker and maybe it isn't. Only the two of you can decide that.

If you do like being on the submissive end of things, then it might be time to look into that lifestyle. Even if you're only looking at it as a way to add spice to your relationship as opposed to being into that lifestyle full time.

Couple books you might want to check out.....

"Screw The Roses, Send Me The Thorns" by Phillip Miller & Molly Devon

"SM 101" by Jay Wiseman

Both available on line w/sample pages at link removed....where you will also find links to other books on the same topic. I have been in the lifestyle for about 6 yrs. now, married to my master for 2 yrs., and couldn't be happier.

~s2s