something bothers me but i don't know what

okay, i might sound like a crazy person, but i don't know what to do.

I keep getting really angry at boyfriend and i can't pinpoint why? He has'nt done anything wrong in particular. I think the problem is that he has not done anything. He acts so non chalant about everything. it makes me mad. am i crazy?

Do you mean "indifferent" or just plain and simply easy-going? Indifferent is one thing, easy-going is quite another.

People who are "indifferent" tend to have a very "I don't care about anything, have no opinion and am not overly enthusiastic about anything" type of attitude. That is irritating, because when you're around someone who doesn't seem to care about anything and lives in his own little world most of the time, it's confusing. You wonder, "what the heck is he thinking about all the time? He never really talks or shares opinions or says anything that might challenge me in some way!".

If you're used to chaotic relationships with a lot of bickering and arguing, then a guy who is very laid-back and happy will probably scare you. It's probably best that you understand the distinction between "non chalant" and "indifferent", lol.

okay, i think u nailed it when you said indifferent, but the whole problem is that he seems indifferent towards me but not other things going in his life. but how do i say that to him? i don't think he would understand. for an example, if i were to tell him i didnt want to see him anymore he would say "whatever it takes to make you happy" however if his ex girlfriend is upset, he is upset. why does he stay with me if he could'nt care less if we are together or not? i am so upset b/c i care for him but i cant stay w/ someone like this.