What in the blue hell?

This isn't necesarilly a question, rather a statement. My ex and I have been apart for 4 months now, and I've moved on. A good thing. I'm now with a great girl, and we're totally having a great time. Now....after being a total byotch to me for so long after we broke up (were together for 3 years), she catches wind of this, and now she's calling me (unheard of), and walking by my work, waving in and stuff like that..totally bizarre. I'm serious too, gang....she was NASTY after we broke up. Wouldn't give me the time of day, yadda yadda. And in all truth, I did nothing to contribute to this nastiness. I'm in the conception stage of what possibly could be...will be a great relationship here, and my ex is being as bi polar as a gay eskimo. Re-freaking-diculous.

Comments, questions?

And by the way...my new gf's ex is sneaking about here too....that was put wrong....like kinda the same thing I'm going thru too. Just not on large a scale. What are they THINKING??!! My ex was seeing some other dude as well after we broke up for a while. All this after she said she just didn't want a relationship. I really don't mind, y'all, it's just I'm seeing the immaturity level of my ex now. I defenitely don't want that back, it's just confusing, ya know?