What type of girl attracts you guys?

I like very quite girls. I guess this questions that which type of girl you find your-self attracted to totally depends on the guy's personality. I am not a very loud and too enetgetic ( by that I don't mean I am a boaring person either) I am just not into clubbing and partying. I find myseld very much attracted to the ones that are very shy and quite. once in a while I find myself attracted to the type that is completely opposite of me.. I think I like that thrille of adventure( of course that is until I hear the rejection)

ya from most of the other responses im completely opposite of most of these guys....i generally go for the energetic,fun,playful type....i like a girl who is loud when it doesnt matter(outside,alone)and quiet when it does(mall,golf course lol) Anyway not to be shallow but ive noticed i usually go for the short,light-colored haired girl...and for some reason i love brown eyes blue is good too but i love sexy eyes lol

Size and shape are not of great importance, but the face is the most important physical attribute. I always fall for the girls who have the confidence to send 'I want you' messages with her eyes. Sensual, sexy, seductive, cheeky, flirty and provacative. More recently I go for plumper partners, but in general slim, shapley is my bag. I have a tendency for brunettes, but I married a blonde. Now i'm back on brunettes!

I only tend to be attracted by girls of another colour exceptionally. After all beauty is universal, but I suppose in general to things that we know. That's fine if you were brought up in a city, but in the country?

I find almost all people of 'mixed race' very attractive, I suppose a perfect mix of exotic and familiar.

All men like nice quite girls... .ah well... Im very loud sometimes, and very weird... I love clubbing and its not gonna change... funnily the blokes who like me are always more outgoing and just about break the boundries of eccentricness. I like this kind of person though... makes you laugh but can be serious and sweet.