He loves me, he loves me not...

VtecQueen

Been dating this guy since last summer. He lives in Ohio I live in Georgia. Met him through a mutual friend and we hit it off before I even met him. We talked on th phone for hours, he told me he loved me, he sent me gifts to my job, we agreed to not be sexual with anyone else until he came down to see me, and he asked me to be his girlfriend.

The distance between us was pretty hard. We had a lot of fights and ended up breaking up soon after he left from visiting me. But we kept in contact and been working on getting back together.

Few days ago he tells me he was never in love with me, only saw us as friends with benifits, and he was having sex with other people.

I'm in shock that everything he told me was a lie. He claims he is such and honest person but now the truth is coming out. I don't know what to do!!! Is he just saying this? Does he expect me to stick around? He was stringing me along this whole time. Even was saying he was coming back down to see me. Up until a couple days ago. I feel hurt and lost. Idk what to do!!

That is pretty harsh..

be weary of people who claim they love you before they even really know you, and shower you with gifts & compliments.. those people are usually dishonest and have a habit of disappearing as quickly as they came..

I know you're in shock and that you dont wanna believe it, but if he says he's sleeping with others then I highly doubt he's just making it up (why would he?) - seriously, he seems a bit troubled, now after you saw his true colors you should just move on and be glad you didn't invest more time and energy into this "relationship".

Archived