I'm 16, always like older men

FballGirl23

Finally someone who understands. Be REALLY REALLY careful because of your age. When you're 18 though, just do what you want. But you said you aren't sexually intrested in them so much, so you shouldn't have any problems.And remember it's not illegal to be flirty and give hugs or even a kiss on the cheek (although be careful with that because it could look like more is going on with that, but I pulled it when 16 and with a 29 year old).

i totally agree....kevin spacey was soo hot in american beauty!!

im 16 too and like older guys...its ok xx

i don't know a lot of those men she listed, but it brings up a good point. Why is it normal for a 17 year old to have a crush on Johnny Depp, but not on a non-famous guy the same age?

• 3 years later...

as an older guy i love this. I actually discovered that some ladies go for older guys by accident. I have a couple of harleys and look l;ike the typical biker. in a local bar one night a young girl came over and started talking to me, telling mne she always wanted a guy who looked like me. i told her that at me age i pretty much only gave oral, and was no longer able to perform sexually very often... she laughted and said wow, almost too much information,but very interesting. after having a couple of beers and chattig some more, she said it was time to go, sha had to get up early for work. I offered to walk her to her car. When we got there i offered to give her one of my special good night kisses, she looked a little embarrassed but started breathing faster, looked around to make sure no one was looking and invited me to sit in the car...... long story short , i did give her that special carefully placed "kiss" she loved it and so did I, now i look for those opportunities

Most people freak out when they hear this, but I'm sixteen years old and I am always attracted to older men, and by older men I mean 30, 40, even 50 years old. It has nothing to do with wanting them physically. I just find that older men are more mature, experienced, and intelligent. Everyone my age I find completely boring. I don't know what to do, because while it is rather illegal for me to be with older men, I don't like the younger boys, and i don't think I should have to be unhappy. I guess I was just born in the wrong generation... I always agonize over this. I guess I am just looking for advice or something.

Kayla

I was similar. At 15-16 I was always mostly attracted to men in their 30's (although when I was that young I don't think I was attracted to men in their 50's). It hasn't changed much. At 27 a man has to be at least 10 years older than me, for me to be attracted so late 30's to late 40's is still fine. Occasionally I will find 50+ year old men attractive as well. I think this is a matter of preference and isn't a big issue in itself.

However, considering your age and naiveté, I would be extra careful and always keep a trusted adult (25+) in the loop when/if you do date someone older than you. If you don't feel comfortable you don't have to tell EVERYONE (I know society can be judgmental) but keep one adult that has your best interestes at heart in the loop. Someone you trust and someone who respects you, so that even if they disagree with your choices, they respect, acknowledge and accept them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived