guys, do you have to mention every girl u met?

audrey

well is this guy i posted a thread before , now i totally don't know why he mentioned this, that thing is that we were chatting and suddently he changed topic and mention that a girl on FB just added him and told him she likes the music he put there ...and i was like.....HUH?!? c'z im not mentioning to others when someone adds me, lol!

P.s. i felt so bad when he told me about that girl, i don't know why but i think he did this on porpuse???? to make me jealous or something....but i don't think so, anyways, it made me sad already

This is what guys with no game do -- they make really blatant references to other women that pay attention to them so that their perceived value increases in your eyes. This is pretty much the worst way to go about that.

U mean that he's trying to make himself look more interesting to me? but why he would and in that certain moment we were talking about how long we have been single and that sometimes i miss having someone to think of, so there was no reason to make me jealous right?

thanks for ur answer

U mean that he's trying to make himself look more interesting to me? but why he would and in that certain moment we were talking about how long we have been single and that sometimes i miss having someone to think of, so there was no reason to make me jealous right?

thanks for ur answer

In his head, he thinks if he can make you feel that other women are into him, than you should see a bunch of qualities to be attracted to yourself. He thinks it adds more weight to his case, that way if he asks you out you're receiving the attention of a guy who has options rather than a guy who is perpetually alone and unwanted.

It's the product of insecurity. Insecurity rarely manifests itself in real logical ways.

Archived