I think I'm in love.

My gf and I have known each other for quite awhile, but have only been dating for a short time, but I think I'm in love with her. I think this because I've NEVER felt this way with any previous gfs and we get along so well and talk about every day and have never gotten in a single argument when we were friends as well as now that we're dating. Anyway I think that I'm in love, what do you all think?

P.S. I would like to thank everyone on here that helped me in getting me to get to know my gf better and the courage to ask her out. I couldn't have done it without you!

Only you can know for sure whether you love her or not, although I must say it really doesn't have anything to do with how many arguments you two have had. Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistably desired. And once you're IN love, you'll know for sure. To be honest, I don't think it's possible to describe love, it's just something that you'll feel. If you're wondering whether or not you should tell her, it's completely up to you, but since the two of you have only been dating for a short period of time it would probably be best for you to wait.

Take a good listen to your heart and hear what it is telling you. I agree with Tinkerbell, only YOU will know when the time is right. The time period of when to say I Love You has always been a hot debated topic and I don't think there is really a right or wrong time to say it. As long as it is REALLY what you feel then do it. The right opportunity to do it will come along, just don't let it pass you by . Good luck to you!!!

The best time to tell her is whenever it feels right. Perhaps plan a romantic evening together, a candlelit dinner, walk in the park, you get the picture, and tell her then. Or you two might just be watching TV one day on your living room couch and you'll get the urge to say it. You'll feel it in your heart when it's time.

Thanks again for the help ~Tinkerbell~. Now I have another question. We haven't been going out very long so we haven't done anything (kissing, making out etc.) and I would like to ask her about how she feels about that kind of stuff but I dont want to sound like an idiot because I would like to know how she feels on that kind of stuff before it just happens ya know? All help appreciated.

And to answer the question about my quote it's from the episode of The Simpsons where Homer gets put on medical marijuana. I'm glad you like it!

I don't think that you need to ask her about kissing her because, in my opinion, it's not a very big deal and she's probably expecting it. Why not just lean in for a goodnight kiss next time you see her? Once the ice has been broken you can see where it goes from there, she might feel pressured if you ask her about it so just allows things to go with the flow.

well if you both want to go further you will know when to do stuff you just get a felling. i saw a girl once and we never did much more than kiss n stuff for bout 4 months n i as like with her nearly everyday. if your both confortable with kissing why move on to other stuff? if you want to like finger her, the best way to find out (if you doont want to ask her cause your too shy) then just slowly put your hand on her leg then move it round (make sure its over thr trousers 1st) *if she is wearin a skirt then just move it up the leg* if she dosntlike flinch or move your hand away then she could be ready. slowly run on the outside of the thong or whateva she is waerin then still no sign that she dosnt want it, go for the kill! kiss her n stuff beofre you do this of corse make her feel safe n horny hehe. have you already played n dine stuff with her boobs?