Will it ever go away

Not sure what to my malfunction is except that i do have one it is now a lil over 2years since the break up and I constantly see myself going back and forth with different thoughts of her in order to find some peace, I really dont blame her for leaving me but was dissapointed át. Her for the way in which she treated me during and after the relationship,with that saà * d i Also was dissapointed in myself.but today i saw a woman with the same great body she had.it first saddened and angried me just knowing that i shall never have a girl like that again and then i realized that i dont miss her for her qualities because honestly there were none but rather i miss her because of how she looked but i still dont know how to get over this ? Help please,any questions you would like to ask?

Hey man, I'm going through a similar confusing break up too. Like your ex, mine didn't treat me very well either, despite the fact that I thought I was happy with her. It wasn't until after the break up that I got to see our relationship from the outside and realize that not everything was right. I was so attracted to her though and it's tough to separate her body from her personality. It also doesn't help that every tall blond girl reminds me of her. I know right now it feels like you can never find a girl as good as she is, but it's just not true. You can always do better.

It really is hard to break the physical bond we have with our ex if they really turns us on by the way they look. My ex was hot and I doubt I will ever be with someone again hotter. I remember seeing a girl awhile back that had the same body. Man, it sent me in a tail spin. However all that she lacked in character is what really tortured me.

I believe I will meet someone that will become more attractive to me than my ex because of the way she treats me. At least I hope so.

JT214-same here,I had to wait months to finally be able to see that she really didn't treat me all that well and that everybody around me was actually looking out for my well being...but I cant separate her body from the immature personality she had,I just cant!!!

live n learn- Whenever I see someone that remotely looks like her (like yesterday)it's day one for me,and I slump back to thinking I will never ever find someone who I was so attracted to and only reason at times I feel like there is hope and that I will find someone....it completely vanishes whenever I see some girl that looks like her and tell my self.."you got lucky,a fluke..you will never have that again,forget it"

It's so hard I wish I were a robot

I know the feeling my friend. I am realistic enough to know it's true though. My ex was 21 years younger than me and very hot. Good news is she was really messed up emotionally. I hope to meet someone that I can actually having a loving relationship with and not just party and sex. I need to grow up and see there is more to a loving long tem r/l than just looks and fun.

That's just it,her character was non existent...anytime I think of nice things to say about her I become stagnant and it's not that I even think she was a b**** cause she wasn't but I can't pull the "Oh but she was sweet,funny,caring,giving".I can even recall my cousin asking if I ever had a deep conversation with her,didn't really understand what he was getting at so I lied and stammered a YES.only now I understand his question.

Most of the time I felt that I was dating a kid but assumed that the next person I would date would clearly have their flaws as well so I didn't wanna call her out on her behavior,let alone dump her.I attributed these thoughts to the mere fact that this was my 1st relationship so I best keep my thoughts and mouth shut..

So I still ask myself was I wrong and was she wasn't immature but just a normal 18yr girl?

Archived