Need Help!!My first date ever.

I am 21 years old and I have never had a girlfriend or went out on a date with a girl. Mostly because I am really shy and I work alot. A few days ago my sister said that one of her friends said I was hot and that she had a crush on me. I figured it was about time I went out on a date. So I told my sister to tell her that I would call her the next day I was off work. I don't have a clue what to talk to her about or what kind of date to ask her out to. I live in a small town and there's not many places to go to on a date unless you go out of the county. Even then about the only place to go is to the movie theater. I don't know anything about her and I've never met her yet. I've thought about asking her to go to a resturaunt to eat and then go walking at the city park on the track to give us a chance to get to know each other better. If anyone has any advise on what to talk to her about or any good date ideas please help.

I believe I wiil go with dinner and a walk. Should I give her a kiss or a hug after the date. From the way her friends talk about what she's been saying about me. It sounds like it has been a while since she has had a boyfriend and she's more than ready to have a little fun . She's been mentioning certain body parts of mine that she would like to see and get a hold of. I guess you know what I'm talking about.

• 2 weeks later...