is it an addiction?

i just wanted to ask anyone, if not actually hurting myself, but constantly thinking about it and it makes me more upset everytime i do, and i do SH but im finding it so hard to stop doing it and thinking about it, do you know what i should do, ive had councillors but they didnt help and my friends have had enough now so i dont want to bother them, but i dont know what to do so it would be extreamly helpful is some people could give me some suggestions. thanks anyway if noone can.

byes

yes it is an addiction. you need some one to talk to. councelors dont work for everybody and i understand not wanting to burden your friends ive been there before. if you wanna talk u can pm me or we can talk on msn. ok well if you can go a few weeks without SH then you will think about it less and less. its one of those thngs the more you do it the more you want to do it. if you want help we can talk.

toodles

-sTiTcHeS

It is an addiction. The worst kind. It slowly, but surely, twists and poisons your mind, degrading all you love, and turning your emotions to ash.

Today, I was driving past the train station. (Lancing, West Sussex, U.K.)

A man skipped the barriers, and stepped infront of a fast-moving train. I saw his face as it hit him.

He was smiling.

I will never forget that face as long as I live. I would start another topic, but I have got a post going already.

I went home, and laughed. Then cried. Then got out my knife.

Help me.

XxX-Ben-xXx

• 5 weeks later...