A few penis related questions... length, girth....

I have a few questions....

1.) I've heard that all guys have names for their penis. Is this true? If so, whats your penis' name?

2.) Do guys actually measure their penis? Like the length and girth?

3.) If you and your partner dont have any diseases, and she is on the pill, would it be okay to have sex without a condom?

Oh and another thing... I find it amazing that a guy can go from 1inch when limp to 6 inches when erect. Thats like nothing to SOMETHING!

1. Some do I guess, I don't have a name but I have a euphamism, mainly so I can be naughty with my girlfriend while sounding innocent

2. I've never measured it with a ruler or string or whatever but I have a pretty good estimate to its size.

3. Yeah, a very VERY slight chance of pregnancy still however.

If you and your partner dont have any diseases, and she is on the pill, would it be okay to have sex without a condom?

There is still a chance of pregnancy, the pill is not 100% guaranteed to work so i recommend using both the pill and a condom.

abcd1234

1, no i have not named my penis

2, yes i have measured. becuase u know. u just want to know

3, i have no idea

to your p.s. yes that it amazing, thats why, im glad that im horney when a girl is around me so if she feels it outside of the pants she will know the real deal

1. actually i dont have a name for my penis maybe i should come up with one

2. yes, i measure my penis every now and again

3. i'd really rather use a condom just because with all the sexually transmitted diseases and stuf to be worried about