did he enjoy it?

ok...this is kind of embaressing but i gave my bf head for the first time recently. i was really scared, we have talked about it and he knows that, so i did, and he seemed to like it but my jaw was killing me, so i stopped. so he didn't come, and im just wondering how long it usually takes and any tips would be welcome because this is the first time ive done it. thanx.

It's not unusual for the girl to wonder if she did something wrong if he didn't cum, as it were.

Personally i think that any guy (myself included) is just happy getting head, whether or not we actually blow.

I think he probably did enjoy it. I didn't come very often when my ex-girfriend gave me head, partly because of my own body, and possibly because of her just not knowing what "works" for me.

But i still enjoyed it. Getting a sore jaw's a common complaint apparently.. just remember that your doing this for his benefit not yours,

If your jaw hurts.. stop.. and jack him off or something.

lol, "did he like it?" The great thing for girls is that the penis gives it away if the guy is enjoying it (e.g. hes hard). Oral sex is very pleasurable for guys, im sure u did a fine job. Don't worry if he didnt cum. Its difficult to cum from just receiving oral.

lol, "did he like it?" The great thing for girls is that the penis gives it away if the guy is enjoying it (e.g. hes hard). Oral sex is very pleasurable for guys, im sure u did a fine job. Don't worry if he didnt cum. Its difficult to cum from just receiving oral.

He's right, its very hard to cum for most guys from oral. But it still feels REALLY great. I'm sure he enjoyed it