Great first date now what?

VtecQueen

Met this guy not too long ago and we had our first date yesterday. Up until the date we talked all day yesterday. Had an awesome date and the chemistry was on fire! Got a good night kiss and everything!!! Had a great time but today (the day after the date) I haven't heard from him at all!!

I sent him a pic message eariler today but got no response. Not even a "hey" or anything all day!! He even got online and didn't say anything to me!

What does this mean!?!? Did the date suck to him? Is he waiting for me to say something? Dating sucks!

I had a great first date with a guy and i sweat the fact that he hadnt texted me the very next day. I drove myself crazy analyzing every hour of the date. He eventually texted me and we've been out since. Give him some time to digest the date and if you don't hear from him in about two days, I would shoot him a casual text. Since you say that you've already texted him since the date( which in my opnion i dont think you should have) just wait it out and let him make the next move... wait until he responds.

relax. this guy likes you -- he kissed you at the end of the date. Many people believe calling the next day, having daily contact via texting, phone, online, etc. after date #1 is clingy and excessive. The test will be if he calls you sometime in the next week to setup date #2, which he will probably do given the way the first date went, unless he starts to think you are too clingy-- which means don't try to contact him again until he calls you. You already sent him a text, now it is on him to respond.

Archived