giving oral sex

Ok, this may sound dumb, but I am afraid to give head (can i say that here?) I always get so nervous that I'm going to do it badly so I try to avoid it. The problem is, I know guys love it, well most that I'm aware of, and I'd love to be able to please whatever guy I am intimate with. I just get so scared that I'd do something wrong or that their seemingly good reactions would be fake. Because of this, I don't let guys go down on me because I feel like it's unfair to them if I let them do it to me but I refuse to do it to them. It's not that I don't know HOW. I think I do. I just don't know if I'm doing it well. Sometimes I gag because I get so nervous thinking about all this that I lose focus and gag or something., which of course makes me feel like a complete fool. I guess what I'm asking is, does anyone have any advice on how I can relax a bit when doing it? Has anyone had the same problem? Guys - what do you do when a girl does it badly? Thanks .

Treat it like a lollipop and if you need to practic buy a lollipop and play with it for awhile. That said, part of the skill is the seduction and teasing. Lastly, trying stroking a guy before involving your mouth in the act. Even the stroking is an art on some level.

The only really bad thing I could think of would be to actually bite something. Of course, you should also note getting any teeth touching him may counter the good you are doing.

To do it right, you really need to want to do it and not just for him but to him. The best sex is when both are hot to do what they are doing. Being desired makes me and almost everyone more turned on.

My advice is to not focus on how to do good with oral sex. Just do it. I used to be afraid of doing it but now I am loving it. Try to notice what responses you get from your guy. The guy will tell you if there is something wrong. For example, he will tell "be careful with your teeth" or when he gets great pleasure, he will say "don't stop". Just do it naturally. Don't think about anything else, let it go, let it be. It takes time to increase your skills.

I don't normally answer questions like this but I will for you. When I go down on my guy I usually start by licking the tip of his penis, then I slowly start licking it up and down like a lolly pop. Then when he starts to feel really good(you can always tell by the expressions on their face) I start to use my hand by stroking and sucking at the same time. Then I rub his testicles with my hand too. THAT WILL TURN HIM ON!

i think you should give him oral sex because you want to and not because he wants you to and it will take off any pressure you feel about pleasing him. while doing it dont think about how you should do it, how he must be feeling, etc. it makes you feel self-conscious...just go with the flow

Just relax. Don't try to take the whole thing in your mouth right away, suck and lick and tease the tip of his penis. Swirl your tongue around the tip, licking and sucking slowly. Tease him, make him crazy. Use your hands to massage his balls and the other hand, stroke the upper part that you are not sucking. Try a swirling motion going up and down and sideways. As you move up and down his shaft -- your lips open like budding flowers -- turn your head a bit from side to side so your tongue follows a corkscrew pattern. Lick at his frenulum for a few seconds before moving all the way up to the top of his penis. You can try putting your hands on his butt, then you can control how guide him in and out at your own pace and avoid choking. Don't ask which part he likes best, find that out for yourself. Keep your tongue, mouth and hands active. Cup his balls and gently scratch with your finger nails the area between his anus and balls. The amount he cums is a good indication of how much he enjoyed it.

I know this will sound stupid, but I think you just worry to much and over think it. Try practicing on penis shaped toys, or even a banana.

i think you should give him oral sex because you want to and not because he wants you to and it will take off any pressure you feel about pleasing him.

Good advice!

(yeah, I know, I'm a guy. So what? That's good advice, damnit--get off my back! )