If a guys says "You're so gorgeous" during sex do you think he means it or is

ImNotYourBabe

I think it's subjective. If this guy is genuine, then of course he means it. It's the same as "I love you", do you know if he means it or not? I've had an ex say it (including things such as "You are beautiful" in bed) and he was cheating on me. On the other hand, my bf says these things every day and I know he means it. So it all depends on how well you know this guy and whether you feel he is being honest.

Depends on how much you trust your guy. If you trust him, then take it at face value. He means what he says. If you have doubts, then he may be playing you. There are guys who will tell you what they think you want to hear in order to get sex. I've met guys like that. Being that you've only been together for a month or 2, it's plausible, but I don't know your relationship. It all depends on how well you know and trust this guy.

I think only you can know what your boyfriend means when he says something while you're intimate. You can tell (usually) even from this point on if he's got the slightest tinge of insincerity in his voice. If he says those things to you only during sex, it might be that he's just shy to say things straight on in a normal conversation and he just needs to take his time. Weirder things have happened.

Usually guys don't care about what we do during sex- they're not thinking about our cellulite, our body hair or if we look fat in a certain position. They're just concentrating on how beautiful we look in bed with them and how great our soft skin feels.

If you're so unsure of how he feels, why not ask him? Tell him you find him very attractive, and you love that he says beautiful things to you in bed but you want to know if he thinks you're gorgeous all the time, not just when you're naked. If he's a quality guy, he'll answer honestly.

OP, this happened to me just last night. seeing each other a month now and he just came out with it. I was a little taken aback and was like did i hear that right. Made me feel great. Was our first time together too. But its not just sex, made more plans.

Only you know the relationship that you guys have right now and as to whether it felt right or not. But yes i know exactly what your question meant.

Since you are ALREADY having sex, he does not need to say it to get into your pants. At that moment in time, he felt that you looked gorgeous. That is all. There is nothing else to read into it. If he also says it when you are not having sex, he probably feels it at those times as well.

You have no way of predicting where this relationship will go after just one month.

At this point, during the "honeymoon" period, you should both be feeling this way.

Archived