What Does She Means????

She Used to Love me Alot and i can see it from her actions and behavior when she is with me, she used to message me everyday through Handphone. she the one who starts a conversation first. now it seems that everything seems to turn sour. She look bored and say that she is bored when she is with me. we don hug or kiss anymore(been 1 week). She also once said indirectly that she is losing intrest in me. I was shocked and sad, then i ask her if she wants a break up and whether she likes me anymore??? she ans back that she never said that she don like me anymore and she looked pissed off when i ask her that... She now is not eager to go out with me and spent time together anymore!!! Is this the end?? but when i ask her abt whether she is serious abt me?, she say that the honeymmod period is almost over but it may come again and we can stay together and built a good commitment relationship, she even talk about being my wife one day... if she don have strong feelings for me anymore why bother to be my wife one day??? We talked like a Long-bored married couples sometimes!!! she also once said that if we don seems to enjoy each other company anymore that's means we are not eant to be together anymore... DoEs ThiS Sounds LiKe End Of Da Story betwEen Us Or She IS getting More MaTuRed AnD PraCtiCal???

Hello,

Id say you do have reason to be concerned, something is bothering her, and its interfering in your relationship.

She is not the same person you fell in love with, and she knows this, and is afraid as much as you that things are ending.

You cant make her love you, and if the passion is gone only she can want to bring it back. my gut feeling is she is thinking of ending it, but doesnt want the pain of the breakup, i feel that at the first exit she sees she will probably take it.

The best you can do is talk to her, tell her that things arent the same, and that maybe you can have a temporary break without seeing each other for a few months to see if her passions come back. dont make her feel guilty, make it look like your doing this to help the relationship, tell her your not going to fool around, only give her some space to think about what she wants.

If she loves you, she will be come back to you, if there is nothing then it wasnt ment to be and she would have ended up hurting you later on.

This isnt about being with her at all cost, this is about being with the right person, the one you fell in love with, and both being happy.