After being broken up with my ex-gf for about 4 weeks now. I have come to one conclusion.

Your ex and others will be more attracted to you if:

1. You are happy with who you are

2. You are happy with what you are doing with your life

THAT'S IT... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE AND ONE DAY YOUR EX OR ANOTHER WILL APPRECIATE THAT.

ANY COMMENTS??

Showing confidence in yourself, and being happy has always been what I always go by when giving advice about how people should act around their ex's.

Being confident, happy and ever-smiling is very attractive, and brings back the 'spark' that some people lose in the transfer. I must agree that its always good to not come off 'too proud' or anything like that, you might be conveyed as arrogant instead of confident. Showing your happy with yourself and are optomistic shows those folks of the opposite sex how attractive you are as a person. People gravitate towards positive attitudes.

I know that after not seeing my X for a while a long time ago, it was nice seeing him again. He was happy, energetic and excited about just life in general-- it was a true treat to be around him... and it attracted me to him to want to be around him more and more... So the theory works.. but you just need the confidence to do it!