Jewelry for that Special Someone, Please Help me pick

TinSoldier

So I'm shopping for a heart shaped pendant/necklace for a special someone. The perfect one so far is this:

1 link removed

But that is out the A expensive so I found something similar:

2 link removed

Thing is it looks cheap or something.

Other options are these but I'm not so sure so please comment:

3 link removed

4 link removed

1. Very nice

2. I don't really like it, something about the stones being widely spread apart, but that's just my taste.

3. Very Nice

4. Very nice

Take a look at these ones:

link removed

link removed

link removed

Here is one from a different website link removed I really like their jewelery, just a thought.

Either way, whatever you decide on the girl receiving the gift will appreciate it -- that's all that matters.

(1) Nice

(2) So-so

(3) So-so

(4) Hideous

Just my opinion.

Is the last one really that bad?

I don't like them. Are you sure she likes heart shaped pendants?

There is a message with the heart shaped ones that we share together. Something that I don't need to wait for Valentines Day just to give her

So I'm shopping for a heart shaped pendant/necklace for a special someone. The perfect one so far is this:

1 link removed

But that is out the A expensive so I found something similar:

2 link removed

Thing is it looks cheap or something.

Other options are these but I'm not so sure so please comment:

3 link removed

4 link removed

I actually like #4 the best.. I think it's beautiful.

Prefer 3 to 5 (though I reiterate, they are all lovely. I'm not a heart-pendant person myself but if my H picked something like any of those out for me I'd be extremely touched and happy.

I like 3 the most out of all of them because it's simple and elegant.

I'm another one for 3.

I love the idea about the sentiment of valentines... but I kind of have a problem with diamonds. I find them boring, overpriced, and a symbol of the effectiveness of advertising in creating a need.

My guy was not-very-subtely asking about my preferences in jewelry, and I told him "anything but diamonds, and not so expensive that it breaks the bank" and he got me this for my birthday:

link removed

which I just spent the better part of the last fifteen minutes looking for. It looks alot nicer in person, and I don't know any girl who doesn't like swarovski.

But that's just an opinion, and number 3 really is very elegant looking.

To me it is the sentimental value, not the "bling" factor that matters. Personally I would actually prefer just a plain simple silver or white gold heart without diamonds...but if you're going with diamonds number three is nice. None of them are ugly...just a little overstated IMO.

Archived