so if your ex ignores your text then thats a clear sign

ned2010

full time no contact is another way of giving up, yeah it will be best for me in long run, but its still giving up

NC is really not giving up. Right now you are you are fighting for her the wrong way. Basically you are pushing her away from you and by the way you are feeling and so on you are in no shape to get her back. You may think you are but you are not. Go STRICT NC, make her miss you. Right now she has you wrapped around her finger cause she knows you are chasing and from what I've known that is very unattractive. You are being needy, desperate and you are losing her respect by trying to reach out to her. If you want to pursue this route then you can go ahead it will prolong your healing process and it may shatter your hopes of getting back together because when she thinks of you she will only think about what you've done AFTER the break up which is not leaving her alone rather than the good times. Take everyone's advice here and disappear. Its going to hurt but you will get over it. BE a man and move on.

because me and her have never been really unable to talk to each other, so i thought a text wouldnt hurt after 2 weeks, i really wasnt gonna make it a habit, but i didnt think she would ignore me

She seems perfectly capable of not talking to you, sorry. Take this as a lesson.

Ned, two words for you. ;]

MOVE.

ON.

You can do better. People have their phones attached to them like an oxygen tank. She is ignoring you. Not friendly at all. Go STRICT NC.

If she text you, you do the same thing back to her.

If someone bullies you, you bully back. ;] Only if there is no authority around. Hehehe!

So true. My ex used to ignore my emails because of supposedly "being so busy" and not being home. This excuse wouldn't be so pathetic except the ex had a smart phone and the damn thing was practically attached as another hand. With all of the gizmo's inside of a smart phone, I knew that I was being lied too. I never bought the lie either, so walked away and know that it was the best decision I made. Not going to be played for a fool.

Archived