Think I got Friendzoned.......

EQIQ

So yeah. There's this girl I have been talking to for the past 6 months LD, then she comes over for vacation. We have been seeing each other, and we are friendly.. but I seriously can't get a read on her, and my gut feeling is negative.

Sometimes she will touch my arm when talking to me, today when snowboarding she would like give me her hand/arm to guide her along (was her first day ever), but I feel like she is just being friendly, and doesn't do these things out of romanticism.

I dunno, I feel like I got friendzoned, and somethings she does are kinda annoying me, and I am annoyed at the whole situation.

We going out next Thursday, I seriously thought, about just calling her sometime this week, and cancel it, and then simply not call or try to go out again, just drop of the face of the Earth. But now I feel like going out, but then just ending whatever we have there, and just cutting things off, because I don't feel like getting hurt over something stupid.

Too tired/sleepy and annoyed to write more right now. Gonna take a nap and write later... im mad.... and to make things worse none of my good friends are on msn or around to talk to about it ....so yeah..... sucks

Well I guess a lot of my annoyance was being extremely hungry, I had only had breakfast and not eaten until 7pm. After dinner I feel better, but I am still annoyed. I dunno... I remember now that what ticked me off was something really silly. She was over my home after snowboarding, and her cousin was gonna come pick her up, because they went for dinner at a friend's after (i know her cousin, and the friend etc, they all cool, her cousin is actually a great friend of mine). So what ticked me off, so silly. I was in the washroom, was gonna take a shower, she asked me to come fix something in my computer, so that she could use it, when I get to my room to fix my mouse, she was like.. "Ah nvm, not gonna use it anymore" And walked away. I was totally like... "W-T-F?" I didn't say anything.. but seriously.... Like.. I was about to go take a shower, she asks a favor, and then totally blows it off. It made me so annoyed, I just went take my shower and didn't say nothing. But seriously, this type of thing pisses me off.

Yeah for sure, but the problem is that she is staying at her cousins while over here on vacation, so it's not like I can just call and talk. I dunno.. I will probably send her an e-mail or something. Her cousin has known whats been going on since it started, she always been on my side lol, her entire family backs me up, its kinda weird and funny lol.. I dunno... None of it matters, if her interest in me has becomes a friends only kinda thing, because if that's what it is, I rather cut things first with her, then have her tell that to me before going back to Brazil, and like. "huuh sorry.. bal bla bla". No, I rather do it myself and spare both her and I the headache.

Meh, I feel ok now. If this is still annoying me, I will just talk to her about it next time.

But I have to give her credit too. Today when we got home, only my father was home, my mother had left some turkey roasting in the oven and went out do something. And then even though the girl was exhausted she made rice, and put some potatoes to cook with the turkey and set up food for us. She didn't even eat it herself, because she had to go out with her cousin, was just plain giving nature there. I will have to compliment her on this next time, past two days that she has come over for whatever she always helps my mom out, without her even asking, hard to find a girl like that these days.

I guess I am just scared of not getting this girl. She has so many things I like about her.

You said that you've been chatting LD... how far away is she? It could be that she's interested but doesn't want to get involved in an LDR.

Could be, we have mentioned this topic in the past. I live in Canada, and she in Brazil. But I dunno, the thing is I am gonna be staying there for 6 months or so next year. I am from there as well, so it's not like its a culture conflict and stuff. Well a bit, I have been living here for the past 10 years, but.. meh. It's a lot of weird circumstances lol. I met her at my brother's wedding, his wife? Her cousin, that now lives here! lol

You're going for 6 months next year.. is it early next year or later? I'm assuming you have dual citizenship? LDRs are challenging, especially when there is no clear end date in the future for the distance (trust me, I know.. lol). I'm guessing that she may be trying to friend zone you as a result of the complications involved with the situation. But if you're going there soon, it might provide a good opportunity to get to know each other more and see if you want to make the commitment. I'd talk to her about it and see what she thinks.

Archived