Help, She said yes, then cancelled!!

I need help with this situation. I met this really great girl at my dance class. We chose to be partners and dance together every week. One day, after class, I asked her if she "would like to get together", she said "yes , we should practice", I said something stupid like ""yeah, that too", but I never finalized on a place and a time, instead just said "goodnight".

At the next class she was really mad, almost ignored me, and ended up sharing me with another girl (as a dance partner),which made her even more mad because I did not seem to mind. Seeing that, I asked her to dance with me for the rest of the night. On our way back home , I asked her if she would like to "get together" again, and she said "I dont care",so we decided on a date the next day. The next day she calls and cancels, and goes on to give a detailed list of things to do the entire week and why she would not be able to make it.

1. Did she just blow me off.

2. Do I try asking her out again?

If you got reading this far, thanks, please help me.

-Mav

hey mav, well it sounds like she was interested in you but what makes me confused is when you asked if she would like to get together with her she said I don't care. Now "I don't care" in a woman's language either means she does really care or she doesn't want to hurt your feelings by saying no. So what I would do in your situation is to either phone her or talk to her and ask if she wants to do something with you and if she makes up a lame excuse then you know she's not interested. Hope I helped!

Hey Mav,

Welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us with your question. I am sorry to hear that things didn't really go well so far and I hope that in future things will go better for you.

I agree with Candi. My suggestion is that you call this young lady and ask her if she wants to do something next weekend. If not, I am not sure if she is really interested in you. May be then it would be a good idea, if you would share yourself with other dance partners again. Who knows what crosses your path... *smiles*

I wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for you advice guys, I asked her and though she said no, believe me I was really happy, because I finally got it out of my system.

Believe me when I say this "There is nothing more costly than regret, and being rejected does not even compare in the least".

So long,

-Mav