Well first of all, this is like my bestf friend and now this year I started to have different feeling for her. She went out with a guy older than her, but then after 6 or 7 months they broke up. She tells me everything. I don't want anything to chnge that fast between us but i wanna be more than friends. She doens't wantto go out with anyone for the rest of the year because she wants to see if we'll get new guys next year that she might like. I really like her but I really don't know if she likes me. She really hangs around me alot. So what should I do? Should I wait till next year? I don't want things to change like if anyone told her that I like her then tshe might stop talkin to me for a while but she really doen't usually do that but i'mher best friend. What should I do?

Hello Stunna,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us with your questions. I am glad to hear that this young woman is a very good friend you have.

There are rules for dating good friends. The rule is that it usually doesn't really work out great. But when there are rules, there's always exceptions, too. This might or might not work out. The risk you take, is loosing a good friendship, if dating this young woman is not working out. Are you ready for that?

If the answer to that is 'yes', then I don't see a reason, why you shouldn't step up to her and tell her how much YOU like her. I don't see a reason why you shouldn't tell her how you feel over her. See what she has to say. Your advantage is that you already know her very well.

I hope that this helped you and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~