I need some people to tell me what to do pls help me!!!

life is such bull crap right now i lost my girl and i dont know what to do she brougt me out of such a crappy life and now im back in one im reading just to die i have nothing to live for pls help me and tell me how i can get her to trust me again PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

You have everything to live for. Life is what you make of it. Sure it gets very hard at times but how you deal with those hard times will play a huge role in defining who you are as an individual. You just need to reclaim your 'self' and realize that you have to stand on your own two feet and get your own house in order before you can expect to share it with anyone.

You want her or someone better in your life? Then show them that you DO NOT NEED THEM to turn what you think may be a crappy life into one that shines.

Answer one question: do you want to lay down and die or stand up and fight? If you think the first option (which is the easy way out obviously) is the one for you than changing that line of thinking IMMEDIATELY is the first order of business.

You have the strength. We all do. Draw from it and focus it on the achievement of goals that you set for yourself, both long term and short. Once you start knocking down those goals you'll be building the foundation for the confidence and strength which will carry you to where you not only need to be, but want to be.

You do have the strength. REFUSE to let this thing beat you down.

It hurts like hell now, but it does get better. One day you will look back and realise you hurt a little less today than you did yesterday. Read the posts on this forum for advice and realise that you are not alone.

OK, so she 'brought you out of a crappy life', but you were there too remember? It was you that did it too.

I understand where you are coming from Boone, i was severly depressed when i met her and started going out, and because of her i slowly but surely started to get better thanks to her love and dedication.

However we broke up about 4 months ago after 2 and a half years together and as soon as it happened i thought to myself "oh no i am gonna get depressed again" but then i realised why waste 2 of the best years in my life just to end up where i was before those 2 years.

I have been on anti-depressants for 3 years now and am coming off them shortly even after what i am currently going through and not seeing my "angel" for 4 weeks now without any contact which i thought i could never do.

You have to believe you can get through it to start the healing and rebuild your life.

All the best.